In the 24-hour news cycle, it is imperative to keep your finger on the pulse of the conversation both on- and offline. To that end, PLUS works diligently to provide our clients with media monitoring and social listening services tailored to their specific needs.
PLUS implements a highly effective approach to media monitoring that ensures our clients are always well- informed and equipped to make strategic decisions. Our process includes:
- Active Monitoring: While automated services are often unreliable and slow, our team uses targeted keyword lists to actively search for relevant news, ensuring the ability to quickly react to a breaking media development
- Targeted Monitoring: Our team identifies key reporters and outlets covering the issues that matter to our clients and monitors them intently
- Reporting: We routinely deliver detailed reports that summarize the traction a breaking story has received
- Monitoring Tools: The PLUS team utilizes a variety of tools to capture print, online and television coverage
PLUS’ media monitoring is equipped to meet any reporting need, whether it be crisis, real-time, daily or weekly.
PLUS utilizes best-in-class social monitoring tools coupled with thorough manual review to create comprehensive reports across multiple social platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Reddit. Our process includes:
- Curating an optimized keyword list to pull in both broad and niche conversations
- Identifying key influencers, sites and authors across channels based on followers, mentions and shares
- Utilizing automated tools to analyze mentions, count impressions and track sentiment over time
- Summarizing key trends, influencer mentions and engagements
- Delivering detailed reports with customized recommendations for action
Our social listening reporting can be delivered at any frequency, ranging from weekly reports to real-time crisis monitoring.
Learn more about PLUS’ approach to social listening here.